Updated: Oct 5, 2021
Life is full of challenges, and we all have painful experiences as we grow.
There may be specific past events that caused you emotional distress, specific people who you feel hurt, abused or challenged you. There may be people or incidents you resent for the way they happened. Often these intense emotional events continue to affect you years and even decades later, shaping the way you view people and the world, and in the process negatively affect your physical, mental and spiritual health.
Proactive, forward-thinking organizations such as HewLin Compassion do what is necessary to ensure that people are mentally, emotionally and physically healthy. We understand that by providing employees with benefits like wellness programs, training/education, and more, they are investing in their own future as an organization. Our programs are aimed at empowering Youth groups and especially Senior citizens.
BENEFITS OF THIS PROGRAM:
1. Prevent Disease - Physical activity can help prevent many common diseases, such as heart disease and diabetes.
2. Improved Mental Health - A stress reliever that leaves you feeling happy and satisfied.
3. Decreased Risk of Falls - Exercise improves strength and flexibility, which also help improve balance and coordination.
4. Social Engagement - Maintaining strong social ties is important to feel a sense of purpose and avoid feelings of loneliness or depression.
5. Improved Cognitive Function - A lower risk of dementia for physically active individuals.